Increasing technological advancements in the education sector and government initiatives, rising number of universities and growing replacement activities are the key factors driving the market growth. Moreover, introduction of IoT and smart education will create ample opportunities for market growth. However, lack of awareness among educational organizations and skilled professional are hindering the market growth.
Student Information System is a management information system for education establishments to manage student data. It is popular among administrators and educators to gain accessibility of data to evaluate the performance of students based on the goal and mission of the institutions. SIS turns as a data source which helps to collect and deliver raw data sets which needs to be analyzed. It delivers visibility into departments and projects with powerful reporting and analytics tools that support data-driven decision making.
By User Type, K-12 held considerable growth during the forecast period due to rising use of k-12 to access all relevant information pertaining to a student’s schooling by teachers, parents and students. Many K-12 student information systems have an SMS function that allows teachers and parents to communicate directly. By geography, North America commanded considerable market share attributed to the presence of a large number of student information system solution vendors.
Some of the key players profiled in the Student Information System include Ellucian, PowerSchool, Workday, Skyward, Arth Infosoft, Foradian Technologies, ComSpec International, Eduware, Campus Management, Unit4, SAP, Jenzabar, Oracle, Focus School Software and Tribal Group.
Deployment Types Covered:
• Managed Services
• Professional Services
User Types Covered:
• Higher Education
End Users Covered:
• Training institution
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements